You heard correctly - there are absolutely no fees required for selling items through our Florida classifieds ads site, and there are no strings attached. It's simply free!
Individuals and businesses can both list items like used boats. Florida has a large number of people searching for great used water-sport related equipment as well as a huge number of other items for their households, computers, garages, etc. This is an ideal place to list all your used or new items, whether you are located in the northern section of the state such as Tallahasee, Jacksonville, Madison, Lake City or Ocala or if you are the southern half of the state such as Orlando, Palm Beach, Sebring, Sarasota or Miami.
It's actually quite easy! Here are the steps you can take to place an ad:
1. Register to create an account for yourself. Your name, email address and a password are required to start an account.
2. Click on 'Publish your ad for free'. You can find this at the top and bottom of most pages.
3. Choose the appropriate category and enter a title, description and the price of your item. Pick your wording carefully so buyers can easily find your ad and easily understand what you are selling. If you are selling an item such as used boats, list the brand and model type as well as the size and condition of the item. The more details the better it will be for you because then you won't have people contacting you to ask you questions that you can easily include in the ad. Don't waste your time or theirs and include as much relevant information as you can.
4. Feel free to upload one or more photos of your item. Uploading photos are also free and we recommend doing so to help better show your item.
5. Then you will need to confirm that Florida is the state and then choose the city. This will help buyers know if they are near you. There is a field called 'City Area' where you can write more details about where you are located, such as in downtown area or in the the north, north-west, south, south-west part of the city etc. Your address is optional.
6. Now you can click the 'Publish' button to put up your ad. That's it!